There are times when you need to get ready for a party even when you are tired from everyday work on a weekday. However, here are a few make up tips with the help of which you can look presentable and confident at the same time.
1. Moisturize dehydrated skin – Use plenty of moisturizer to make your skin hydrated. Hydrated skin always looks great. Avoid using dry make up products which will make you look worse.
2. Carry a pale complexion – Instead of a powder, use a cream product to give your skin a fresher look. Select a bright color that you normally use like warm pink, peach color or fuchia.
3. Take care of puffy eyes – When you are tired, puffy eyes can be visible. Avoid heavy make up on the lower lid and use a fresh tone for eye shadow on the upper lid. Use an eyelash curler to give an instant lift.
4. Use a concealer – apply a concealer to cover dark portions under your eyes. The concealer must be one or two shades lighter than the skin tone.
5. Moisturize lips – The matte lipsticks tend to dry the lips. Opt for a sheer lipstick that moisturizes and makes your lips look fuller.
Photo Credits: babycenter