There are many things in the house which you might be thinking of disposing. But think again as they might still be useful for you. Here are a few things which can be useful instead of throwing it away.
1. Used Soap – Collect the used soap slivers and melt them in the microwave to form a new soap bar. The melting can be done in a coffee mug to get a good round shape soap.
2. Mesh Bags – Many times you might get onions, eggs or potatoes in mesh bags.. Instead of throwing them, you can use it as a pot scrubber while washing dishes.
3. Dried bread – If you have some dried bread then it can be used to make croutons stuffings or a french toast.
4. Extra ice cube trays – Extra Ice Cube trays can be used to store leftover broth or homemade baby food. It can also be used to keep your jewellery collection.
5. Burned candles – you can save the wax from the old candles and melt them and make a new candle.
6. Small fabric scraps – If you have too many fabric scraps at home then instead of throwing them you can make it in to a colorful bag.
7. Broken Crayons – Collect all the bits and pieces of crayons, melt them and make a new rainbow coloured crayon.
Photo Credits: fbcdn