UpdatedTrends.com: During a workout, we are all looking to burn fat, however, one needs to have enough energy before starting a workout session in order to feel comfortable. What you eat and how much you eat plays an important role in how much energy you will have at the gym. Here are 5 foods to eat before working out.
1. Oatmeal: A small serving of oatmeal is just enough to give you some energy for the upcoming workout session. The high fibre content found in oatmeal provides long-lasting slow release carbohydrates and is also a good source of vitamin B.
2. A cup of coffee: A hot cup of coffee or milk is the right choice and will provide you with ample energy. The caffeine content makes the mind alert and also gives energy.
3. Bananas: Banana is one of the best snacks before a workout session, as they are a good source of carbs and also contain potassium which prevents muscle cramps.
4. Water: It is very important to drink water before a workout session. While working out, the body tends to dehydrate due to sweating and it is important to hydrate the body with plenty of water.
5. Orange juice: Orange juice has plenty or vitamin C and helps in increasing energy levels during a workout.
Photo Credits: Media King