Not many are aware that snacking is one of the biggest problem that is faced by people who are trying to lose some weight. People who are under a diet are prone to hunger pangs that draw them towards unhealthy snacking to whatever is available around them. Sometimes it could be healthy while other times it is unhealthy. If you are one of those who can relate to such a problem, then here are a few snack ideas that you can stock in that would actually aid you in a rapid weight loss process.
- Hard boiled eggs – Eggs are considered as a powerhouse of nutrients and minerals. When they are hard boiled they are packed with high-quality protein that is easy to consume and is also acceptable to your palate. It is a quick and a convenient snack and makes you feel full for a longer time.
- Protein bar – Eating protein is important when you are losing weight. A protein bar is sugarless, high on protein content and makes a good snack. Typically, some of the good protein bars contain 15 to 20 g of protein per serving. They also contain, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium and Vitamin B.
- Cottage cheese – Cottage cheese is also a great snack which is again packed with good quality proteins and is known for its versatility. Cottage cheese can keep you feel full for a longer time and aids in weight loss.
- Almond butter and apple – This is a good snack combination that tastes good. Almond butter is plant based butter and good for people who are vegan. It tastes good with apple which is a powerhouse of nutrients with soluble fibre.
- Hummus and vegetables – Another good idea of a snack is a good hummus which is made of olive oil and boiled chick peas (rich in protein). Vegetables like cucumber, carrots, baby corn, cherry tomatoes and spinach do well with a nice bowl of hummus dip.
Photo Credits: Pixabay