It is not rocket science to recognize a person with confidence. It is not always about what they wear or what they have done in the past. It is about how they carry interact and behave under different circumstances. Whatever definition of confidence might be, they surely stand out to make a difference. Here we will be discussing about a few things that confident people would not do which means you should also not do.
1. They do not try to please everyone – People who are confident do not need an affirmation from others. People who please, tend to have low self-confidence as their growth depends on other people. Actual confidence has to come from inside.
2. They do not get defensive when corrected – Confident people accept any criticism and take it as a feedback to make themselves better. They are usually comfortable when they are criticized and do not retaliate.
3. They talk less and listen more –People who talk more and listen less are usually insecure people. Confident people usually do not have to prove a point. On the contrary they listen to others patiently and look at it as an opportunity to learn.
4. They do not make fun of other people –Looking down at other people is done by people who are insecure as it makes them feel better. Confident people have inner strength and they use that strength to support people around you.
5. They do not assume that they have all the answers – There are people who behave as if they know about all the answers. A person who is confident tends to keep an open mind and tries to solve the problem from both sides.
6. They do not play the victim – They do not blame others and accept if they have made a mistake. Confident people have a better control on their destinies instead of being dependent on others.
Photo Credits: Pixabay