A clear and a healthy skin is determined by not just using quality products and proper skincare, but is also determined by healthy food in terms of fuel for the skin. Here we will be discussing about the best foods that will help you to have a healthy and a glowing skin.
1. Pumpkin seeds – Not many are aware of the benefits of consuming pumpkin seeds on an everyday basis. These are stuffed with Vitamin E, magnesium and zinc which are vital for skincare as they promote generation of skin cells. The best time to consume these are in the morning hours.
2. Carrots – These are easily available in the market and contain Vitamin A in abundance. It helps to normalize the skin functions and also corrects any skin conditions. Carrots can be had as a snack or as a salad.
3. Salmon – This kind of fish is rich in Omega3 fatty acids which is essential for regeneration. It also helps in reducing any kind of inflammation and also deals with the signs of ageing in the body.
4. Blueberries – Again a great snack for people who crave for something a couple of hours just before dinner. These berries are stuffed with anti-oxidants and essential minerals and vitamins. They help in healing and also help in any kind of radical damage that the skin has suffered.
5. Flax seed oil – Flax seed oil is again filled with plenty of Omega 3 fatty acids that helps in bringing down any kind of inflammation. It can be added to anything like salads, smoothies, oats and even raw desserts and sweets.
6. Strawberries – This yummy and bright colored fruit is rich in vitamin C which is essential for the health. Vitamin C helps in improving the production of collagen fibres that helps to keep it firm, smooth and clear.
Photo Credits: Pixabay