A number of people often complain that they often lack energy towards the end of the day. Due to this many people consider taking energy pills that are nothing but multivitamins that they can use as supplements to keep up the energy levels. But not many are aware that they are also foods that are available right in your pantry that can be consumed to maintain your energy levels for the entire day. Here are a few expert approved foods that can be consumed on a daily basis to maintain the energy levels.
1. Brown rice – Brown rice is easily available these days and is stuffed with plenty of vitamins and fibre. It helps to keep you full for a longer time and also help to regulate the blood sugar levels as it has low Glycemic index. This helps to create energy for the body to remain energetic.
2. Bananas – Bananas is a fruit that has plenty of Vitamin B6, potassium along with complex carbohydrates. These features make the fruit a rich source of energy. One can consume 2 to 3 bananas per day and keeps up the energy levels of the body.
3. Fatty Fish – Fish is a rich source of omega fatty acids and Salmon and tuna can be a great source of it. It is rich in Vitamin B12 that also works with folic acid that helps to regulate the red blood cells and also makes iron work better for the body. Healthy red blood cells provide energy for the body and avoids fatigue.
4. Eggs – Eggs are rich in protein that can keep you going for the entire day. They also contain amino acids that helps to break down the fat and produces energy.
5. Nuts – The dried nuts including almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios and others contain plenty of carbohydrates and fibre. They improve energy levels and helps to keep you going for the entire day. These nuts can also be consumed with any dairy product as per your preference.
Photo Credits: Pixabay