Anaemia is a condition where the number of red blood cells dangerously go down. Due to this condition, the body will not be able to get enough oxygen and would eventually lead to malfunctioning of different organs in the body. Anaemia can be caused due to a number of reasons and can include deficiency of folic acid, extreme loss of blood or others. Here we will be discussing about the fruits that can help you with the condition of anaemia.
1. Bananas – These can be added to your everyday diet. Eating them on an empty stomach can be beneficial. It helps to improve the production of haemoglobin or iron in the blood. Apart from iron, bananas also contain folic acid and B-complex vitamins that are required to generate red blood cells.
2. Pomegranate – This is one of the best fruits that help to improve the blood count. They are rich in vitamin A, C, E and iron. It has ascorbic acid that increases the iron content in the body and helps to regulate the blood count. If the fruit is included on an everyday basis, the haemoglobin levels can increase.
3. Apples – These are rich in iron but also contain other health promoting properties. You can consume at least one apple in a day for remaining healthy.
4. Prunes – These are dried plums that are packed with plenty of benefits. They are rich in Vitamin C and iron that help to increase the haemoglobin levels. It also contains magnesium that helps to manage the oxygen supply in the body which is vital for proper functioning of the organs.
5. Peaches – These are also rich in vitamin C and Iron. Vitamin C helps for good absorption of iron and also prevents faulty red blood cells. They are also great for people who are looking forward to lose some weight. The fruit is also good for the eyes and a great fuel for a glowing skin.
Photo Credits: Pixabay