Not many people realize that their outfit choices make them look older and authoritative. No matter how many wrinkle free creams you use, your wrong outfit choices will still make you look older. Here we will be sharing a few tricks that will help you to shed years off your looks and make you look younger.
1. Try patterns – Patterns influence the visual interest. Some of the straight patterns like stripes, zig-zags or geometrical patterns can make you look older or authoritative, so you can opt for the softer edges that will make you look younger.
2. Wear clothes that cover the problem areas – People who have extra weight below the waist should make sure to wear clothes that camouflage the area. For instance, instead of a figure hugging outfit, you could opt for a fit and flare or an A-line outfit that will make you look slim.
3. Wear bright colors – If you opt for dark shades, it will make your personality dull and conservative. But adding colors to your clothes will make you look fresh and younger. Also ass some bright color accessories like scarves, bracelets or necklaces.
4. Avoid wearing turtle necks – Wearing high or turtle necks can make you look older. It gives a more authoritative look. You could flaunt your neckline by wearing some round neckline outfits, shirts and other tops. Showing off your neck makes you look younger.
5. Replace your black clothes – Black color can be a safe option to make you look slimmer. They could be a safe option, but brings an intensity to the character. Make sure that you replace them with colors.
6. Create your own trend – You do not have to follow the latest trends in the market. Make sure that you wear what you are comfortable in. That is the only way that will make you feel confident and look younger. Uncomfortable clothes can make you look conscious.
Photo Credits: Pixabay