Sheet masks are one of the trending beauty hacks that have an immediate effect on the skin. They contain plenty of serum that works directly on the skin and gives an immediate effect. The usual way is to apply the sheet mask on the face and leave it on for 15 to 20 minute. Remove the sheet mask to get a plump and glowing face. But not many are aware that the sheet mask also has other uses as well. The sheet mask cover always has some left over serum which can also be used. Here are some of the tips that can help you to make the best use of the sheet mask.
1. As a moisturizer – The left over serum can be used to apply on the skin after you remove the sheet mask. The serum can be applied on the neck and other parts of the body where the sheet cannot be applied.
2. Use the serum with a dry sheet – There is always a sheet that you have at home without the serum. You can use the excess formula to be dipped in the sheet and dab it on the face the next time you run out of a sheet mask.
3. Treat the target area – If you don’t need the mask for the entire face, then you can also use it for targeting the dark spots or the dry area. It also helps to fight with reducing the blemishes, and fighting acne.
4. Use for other home-made masks – The remaining serum can be stored in a small container and keep it in the refrigerator. The serum can be used to be missed on other home-made masks.
5. Cuticle care – The nails also need some care and your cuticles also need some attention. You can apply the serum to the cuticles for stronger nails and some cuticle care. It also helps to deal with the dry and brittle nail problems.
Photo Credits: Pixabay