Dark spots never look great and make the overall appearance of the person dull and tired. They appear due to a number of reasons including lack of sleep, skin pigmentation, too much of exposure to sunlight or due to a medication. The reasons could be endless but they could be a pain in the neck when you try to get rid of them. But to make things easy, we will be looking in to a few easy ways to deal with dark spots on the face right from the comfort of your home.
1. Turmeric, gram flour and curd – You need to mix half a spoon of turmeric, one spoon of gram flour and two spoons of curd in a bowl and apply the mixture on the entire face. Leave the mixture on the face for 15 to 20 minutes and wash off with cold water. Repeat this every week for best results.
2. Apple cider vinegar – Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water that will dilute the ingredient and apply it directly on the affected area. Rinse off the mixture from the face after ten minutes with luke-warm water.
3. Tomato paste – Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and protects the skin from sun damage. It has properties that help to lighten the dark spots and also helps to improve the skin complexion.
4. Green tea – Dip a green tea bag in hot water for a minute and allow it to cool. Apply the tea bag directly on the affected areas and leave it for 5 minutes. Rinse off with clear water.
5. Aloe vera – Aloe vera grows in large numbers very easily when planted in a pot. Apply the gel of the plant on the entire skin surface on an everyday basis. This gel can be left on the skin without the need for washing it off.
6. Papaya – The papaya fruit has anti-ageing properties. Apply the pulp of papaya directly on the face with circular motion and rinse it off once it is dry.
Photo Credits: Pixabay