Nobody likes to clean up a big mess after a lot has been accumulated. The fact is that things get accumulated when small things are left behind. For instance certain minor and small things like making the bed soon after or picking up clothes when before they pile up. Here we will be discussing about a few secrets of people who like to have a spotless house.
1. Take your shoes off – Have separate footwear for indoors and leave the outdoor footwear outside. Make sure you have a shoe rack outside of your house and keep a separate pair for indoors. In this way you are not bringing in any dust or dirt from outside. It contributes a lot towards maintaining cleanliness.
2. Make your bed – Make sure that you make your bed as soon as you wake up or at least before you leave the house. An undone bed makes the space look messy and untidy. It is never pleasant and makes the entire space look messy.
3. Wipe down the shower – After you are done taking you shower, make sure that you wipe it down. It does not take long but just a couple of more minutes. This will reduce your efforts to clean the bathroom once in a while.
4. Wipe kitchen counters – Wipe the kitchen counters after every use. There are a number of things like oil, flour and other food items that could get spilled on the counter. Wipe it down upon every use to avoid accumulation.
5. Put your clothes away – Do not wait to have your clothes accumulated on the chair in your bedroom. As soon as they are out of the dryer, make sure that they are tossed in the hangers or the cabinet.
6. Let some sunshine come in – Allow some sunlight to enter the house. It helps to release the stale air outside the house and makes the house feel fresh and breezy.
Photo Credits: Pixabay