A sun tan can stay on your skin for weeks before you could step out again. It is something that you should be concerned about and also something that you should protect your skin from. While it could take its own time, here we will be discussing about a few easy ways to get rid of the suntan.
1. Take a cold shower – Your skin has suffered burns from the sun and it is time to cool it down. Take a cold water shower at least twice a day to cool down the burns. Make sure that you moisturize well your skin post bath.
2. Apply honey – Honey contains antibacterial properties and is a great medicine for the skin. You can apply a layer of honey on the affected area that cools down the skin.
3. Cucumber juice – For some quick relief you can also apply cucumber juice. Pour down cucumber juice on the affected area. If it is running down too quickly, you can also apply the juice with the fibre without straining it out.
4. Coconut oil – Coconut oil has several benefits and is an excellent ingredient for the skin. You can apply coconut oil directly on the affected area. It not just soothes and burns but also leaves the skin soft and supple.
5. Keep hydrating yourself –Suntan and spending too much time in the sun can make your skin look dull and dehydrated. Make sure that you hydrate well your body by drinking lots of fluids.
6. Cool down your body from inside – Make sure that you cool down your body from inside as well. You can drink a glass of mint juice.
7. Cold milk compress – You can also use cold milk compresses on the skin for instant relief.
8. Apply aloe vera – Apply aloe vera gel directly on the skin. It contains anti-inflammatory properties and helps to heal the skin naturally.
Photo Credits: Pixabay