Lemon is one of the most versatile fruits that can be consumed in different ways. They make a great companion for people who are trying to lose weight. People who are trying to shed some pounds often have to eat food that is tasteless and not approved by your palate. But here we will be discussing some of the easiest ways to include lemon in your everyday diet that can help you towards weight loss
1. Lemon water – Instead of the regular water that you drink, you can just toss a few slices of lemon in to a bottle of water and keep sipping it to get your hydration with vitamin C. It helps to detoxify the body and its anti-oxidants slows down the ageing process. Lemon juice can also be had with luke warm water and honey on an empty stomach in the morning for best results.
2. Salad dressing – A good squeeze of fresh lemon on a salad as a dressing can change the game completely. The tangy flavor of it makes even a boring salad interesting and appetizing.
3. With roasted vegetables – Roasted vegetables can also be great with some lemon juice. It not just enhances the taste, but also makes a great meal for weight loss. It is filling and ultimately provides the body with vitamin C.
4. Lemon Chicken – Lemon juice is a great ingredient that can be used to marinade meat. It helps to make the meat tender and soft. Use the lemon juice as the key ingredient to bring that tangy flavor.
5. Lemon tea – Just a few drops of lemon juice in black tea, makes the hot beverage interesting and tangy. It is a great drink that can be had by the fitness freaks trying to shed some pounds. Anti-oxidants in the tea also play a contributing factor towards weight loss.
Tip – People who often struggle with acid reflux should avoid lemon or consume less of it.
Photo Credits: Pixabay