April 7 is observed as World Health Day under the sponsorship of the World Health Organization. AS the name suggests, it is the day to make people realize the importance about having healthy lifestyle habits. In this busy world, a number of people lead a very unhealthy lifestyle and that can instantly affect our quality of life. While many might be aware of the healthy habits one should follow, here are some of the unhealthy habits that many could still be following and needs to be avoided.
1. Snacking even when not hungry – Many people tend to snack even if they are not hungry but not many people are aware that it can also have adverse effects. It could affect the natural hunger ad satisfaction signals of the body and can also increase the risk of diabetes, heart problems and other chronic health problems. It is wise to eat only when you feel hungry.
2. No exercise – This is another unhealthy habit that a number of people might be having. Spending most of the time doing nothing and not exercising can lead to a number of health problems. It is essential to keep yourself active and give your body some exercise at least thrice a week.
3. Overspending – A number of people have the habit of overspending which makes their lives stressful and also puts them in to heavy debts. Increased stress could put the body in to the risk of inflammation along with damage to the sleep patterns, enhanced negative emotions and more.
4. Eating more of fast food – Indulging in fast food once in a while is harmless. But if you make this a habit then the body could respond in a different way as you are giving your body more of the unhealthy fuel that could lead to a number of health problems.
5. Stress – Due to the busy schedule of a number of people playing different roles at the same time can often face stress which could lead to problems like high blood pressure, high blood sugar levels and more.
Photo Credits: Pixabay