When you are deprived of sleep, it often shows on the face. But there are occasions you cannot afford to look dull and sleep deprived. It could be a family function or an office party where you need to look at your best. Under such circumstances, a few make-up tips come to rescue. Here are a few hacks that you can use to look your best even when you are sleep deprived.
1. Drink plenty of water – Hydration is the key and makes you look fresh. Drink loads of water that helps to release the toxins from the body. It also helps to bring that glow on the face. Apart from drinking water, you can also apply moisturizer. This can be done after you have washed your face.
2. Use a facial mist – A facial mist never fails to wake up the skin and adds a glow to a dull face. The sprays are available in the market as per the skin type. You can keep spraying in in a few hours and leaves you fresh and remarkably helps to reduce the tiredness.
3. Blush – This is a make-up hack that does wonders. It instantly makes the person look youthful, fresh and awake. You can apply some blush on the apple of your cheeks and see the difference instantly.
4. Wear a bright lipstick – Make sure you apply a bright lip color that makes you look fresh and radiant. It takes the attention away from the tired face and brings a glow.
5. Wear an eye shadow – There are many people who avoid using an eye shadow. But a good eye shadow will actually camouflage your tired eyes.
6. Wear a concealer –When you are sleep deprived, there are chances that you might have dark circles. Use a good concealer to cover your dark circles and it will instantly make you look fresh and awake.
Photo Credits: Pixabay