A number of people desire for an enhanced cheekbones and a sharp jawline. But a number of times due to weight gain or loose skin, it can lead to a double chin. It can make you look bulky and unpleasant. But there are a few easy ways to get rid of the double chin. A few facial exercises can be exercised on an everyday basis. Here are some of the facial exercises that will help to tone the facial muscles for the desired jawline.
1. Chew Gum – Chewing gum is a way that helps to reduce the extra fat from the face and helps to tone the facial muscles. It helps to get a sharp and a strong jawline and also helps to exercise the chin muscles.
2. Smile – Smile as much as you can. And this will not make you look like crazy in fact this exercise helps to sharpen the jawline and also makes you feel positive and happy. You can try to stretch your smile as much as you can and it can be done 8 to 10 times a day.
3. Face lifting – For this you need to flare up your nostrils, open your mouth and lift your upper lip upwards. Hold it for 10 seconds and curl the upper lip and lift the cheeks with your fingers. This can be done nearly ten times a day and it will help to tone your muscles and reduces the fine lines and wrinkles.
4. Pout exercise – This should not be tough, as you just have to make a fish face by joining your lips to make a pout. Push the pout towards left, bring it to the middle and then push it to right and then bring it to the middle. This can be done 7 to 10 times in a day.
5. Browlifts – You can lift your eye brows to exercise the muscles of the forehead. Push the eyes brows upwards and downwards with your index and middle finger. You can do 3 to 5 sets of it at least ten times a day.
Photo Credits: Pixabay