While the pandemic is still on, a lot of things have managed to get back on track, including people’s regular lifestyles. The good old exertion and routines are back and once again you don’t have time to look after yourself. Under such circumstances, if you are expected to go for a wedding but still need to get rid of your tired look on the face then here is the solution. Here are a few easy DIY tips that you can do to get an instant glowing skin just before you need to go for a wedding.
1. Papaya on skin – Papaya is a n all-rounder fruit, it is not just good for the health, but is also good for the skin. You just have to toss a few pieces of papaya in to the food processor and apply the paste on your face. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse off with cold water. You have a noticeable glow on the face.
2. Honey – You need to mix one tablespoon of honey with a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on the face evenly. Let it rest for 15 minutes and rinse off with cold water to have a supple and glowing face.
3. Almond scrub – People who have a dry skin can toss some almonds in to a food processor along with one teaspoon of honey. Grind coarse and apply the paste on the face and massage it for at least 10 minutes. Leave it for another ten minutes and rinse off.
4. Mint leaves – You can take one cup of mint leaves to make a paste. Apply it directly on the face and let it rest for 15 minutes. Rinse off with normal water and see the change.
5. Rosewater – Take a spray bottle and fill it chilled rose water. Spray it on the face. Alternatively you can also grab a cotton ball and apply chilled rosewater all over the face to get a glowing face.
Photo Credits: Pixabay