As the 2020 year comes to an end, it is a sweet and a bitter moment that a tough year is coming to an event and people are now ready to leave the past behind. But it has not just been about a ruthless pandemic, but it has also left a number of good things which will be carried forward in to the year 2021. Here are some of the positive things that can be carried along in to the year 2021 from 2020.
1. Recovery of the environment – The fact cannot be denied that the environment was suffering before the pandemic started. But with lockdowns across the globe, the carbon emissions dropped down drastically while allowing the environment to heal itself.
2. Experiment with the education system – The pandemic left the education system severely injured but technology advancements came to the rescue and allowed students to interact with their teachers virtually.
3. Brought families together – With a number of people who were forced to work from home, it brought them closer to their family especially children who longed to spend time with them. While the efficiency might have been affected, but it indeed brought people closer.
4. Innovation in business – With a number of businesses that were affected, people were forced to think about a new business during the lockdown and a number of creative minds got down to work and came up with innovative ideas.
5. People focus on well-being – While a number of people who became workaholics before the lockdowns and ignored their health, the coronavirus pandemic forced people to remain healthy and kept their immunity in check. People started eating healthy and gave importance to working out on an everyday basis even inside their houses.
6. Better connection – While a number of people were away from their families, people tried hard to get in touch with each other in a number of ways. The virtual way was the most convenient and effective means to remain in touch with people especially family.
Photo Credits: Pixabay