Wrinkles are one of the most common problems that people face under the age group of 30 to 40. The fine lines start appearing due to a number of reasons and a number of them could be delayed and lightened. This is when oils come to the rescue and massaging them in to the skin helps to retain its physical property and delay the wrinkles and fine lines. Here are some of the essential oils that could be used for skincare that facilitates anti-ageing.
1. Coconut oil – This is a very simple oil that is not even expensive and is the most natural anti-ageing moisturizer. It effectively works against the wrinkles. If this oil is used on a regular basis then it stimulates the collagen production that helps to give a youthful look that does not have any fine lines or wrinkles on the face for a longer time.
2. Argan oil – Argan oil contains omega fatty acids that brings together and strengthens skin tissues that protects the skin from premature ageing. It can be applied to the skin on an everyday basis and assists to extend the fat-soluble vitamin.
3. Sandalwood oil – Sandalwood oil is mostly found in south Asian households and is used for skincare on a regular basis. Apart from the skin benefits, it also has a number of health benefits as well. Sandalwood oil moisturizes and hydrates the skin. It also has astringent properties that helps to balance the oily pores.
4. Avocado oil – This triggers the assembly of scleroprotein that allows the skin towards early signs of ageing. It is light weight in terms of texture and can be used for oily, dry as well as sensitive skin.
5. Frankincense oil – This is another effective oil that can stop the signs of premature ageing. It also helps to fade the acne scars, stretch marks and also reduces the appearance of large pores thus improving the skin tone.
Photo Credits: Pixabay