Pregnancy is surely a one of the most special phases in any woman’s life. Her body undergoes a massive change due to all the hormonal changes. It takes a toss on not just her weight, but also affects her hair, overall health and off-course skin. A number of women experience dull and pigmented skin post pregnancy. Here are a few tips that can be followed by women to take care of their skin post pregnancy.
1. Face massage – If you don’t want to spend on hiring someone for a face massage, you can also do it at home. There are facial oils that are available in the market and are trending. They not just hydrate the skin, but also increase the blood circulation. You can focus on the skin around the eyes, mouth and some of the uneven patches. Do not forget the neck area as the skin here tends to get lose and needs to be toned.
2. Use eye pads – Post pregnancy is a time when even a smallest nap seems to be a luxury. You could suffer from tired eyes and dark circles. Soak cotton pads in rose water and let them chill in the refrigerator. Put them on just before you are about to take a nap when the baby is asleep.
3. Use a good face mask – you can treat yourself with a good face mask. Make sure that you select the one that hydrates the face. A good face mask helps to clean the pores of bacteria and excess sebum. It also helps to instantly uplift the appearance of the skin.
4. Diet – Post pregnancy is a crucial time as your baby is still dependent on you. Do not indulge in greasy food as it can attract toxins in the body and could also harm the baby who is breast fed.
5. Workout – After 40 days post your delivery, you can start working out. Exercise is a way that helps to release the toxins from the body and also helps to get rid of the excess fat.
Photo Credits: Pixabay