Cloves are a part of the rich spices which all have some health benefits. Here we will be talking about Clove oil that has anti-bacterial as well as anti-inflammatory properties. While a number of people might be using cloves in a number of cuisines, across the globe, not many are aware of the benefits if clove oil. Here are some of the health benefits of clove oil.
1. Soothes stomach ache – Many times indigestion problems leads to gases and also causes discomfort and stomach ache. A few drops of clove oil can be added to any beverage or just warm water and it will soothe the stomach ache in no time.
2. Good for blood circulation – Clove oil is great to open the blood vessels and helps to soothe a number of pains and aches. It is not just beneficial to heal pain, but also helps to purify the blood and removes all the toxins from the blood.
3. Helps to heal tooth ache – Since clove oil has germicidal properties, it can be a great medicine for tooth ache. You need to mix the oil in some warm water and gargle. Alternatively, you can also use the oil with your everyday toothpaste while brushing your teeth.
4. Improves body immunity – The oil is rich in anti-oxidants that helps to keep a number of diseases away. With a strong immune system, one seldom falls ill due to fever or cold. Clove oil also reduces the presence of free radicals.
5. Helps to reduce stress – Although stress cannot be eliminated completely, the oil helps to just reduce the stress. It has stimulating properties that helps in case of fatigue and even anxiety. People who suffer from exhaustion and tension can use the oil as aroma therapy as well.
Clove oil should be used very responsibly and under adult supervision or doctor’s supervision. Overdose of it can also prove to be toxic.
Photo Credits: Pixabay