Nausea, irritable mood, depression and food cravings are some of the very common symptoms of pregnancy. But there are also a few symptoms which are uncommon but are counted within the symptoms of being pregnant. These are some weird signs which one might usually ignore and you need to catch them. Although taking a test is the best way to confirm that you are pregnant, here are a few early signs of pregnancy which are unusual, but are clear signs.
1. Cramps – Cramps are actually signs of monthly menses, but cramping can also happen during early says of being pregnant. During the initial stages of pregnancy, the body undergoes hormonal changes that causes cramps.
2. Discharge – Although vaginal discharge might be normal when expecting, yellowish-white discharge during the early days or first trimester is also possible. This also happens due to hormonal fluctuations. If the color of discharge turns brownish, it is time to consult your doctor immediately.
3. Lethargy – During the early days, you might feel tired and weak. If you experience something like this, then this could be a sign of an early pregnancy. If you constantly feel tired and lethargic with no reason, then you can consult your doctor immediately or take a pregnancy test.
4. Bloating – acidity or stomach gases or feeling bloated is another very clear symptom of pregnancy. One can also experience constipation and uneasiness in the stomach. During such a situation it is advised to drink plenty of fluids.
5. Heartburn – Heartburn is a condition when the contents of the stomach try to flow in to the esophagus. This usually happens when the stomach is not able to digest the food and is also one of the weird signs of pregnancy. Under such circumstances.
The above points are only signs and symptoms and the actual and the most valid way to rule out a pregnancy is by a blood test or a urine test.
Photo Credits: Pixabay