Men usually do not need to carry skin care as they do not actually need it. But the current era is a little different as lifestyle changes like eating habits, pollution and unhealthy lifestyle has led to skin problems in men as well. Not many men are aware that there is a different routine for men as compared to women as their skin is very tough and not as delicate as that of women. Here are a few skincare tips for men to help them get a clear skin.
1. Cleanse face twice a day – Due to the everyday pollution and dust that your skin gabs from everywhere, it is essential that men should cleanse their face at least twice a day. It will help to get rid of the dirt on the surface of the skin.
2. Exfoliate just once a week – Men don’t have to exfoliate too much as their shaving routine helps them to get rid of the dead skin. So just the upper part of the face needs to be exfoliated. Just make sure that you don’t use any hard brushes or scrubs.
3. Sunscreen – Men and women need to protect their skin from sun rays. Men need to use a sunscreen that has SPF more than 30. Men with a fairer skin color are prone to have skin diseases and not using sunscreen lotion can also make them prone to skin cancer.
4. Invest in some quality skin care products – Not just women, but men should also be investing in some good skin care products. It should include a good cleanser, scrub and a face pack and face wash that has been specifically designed for men.
5. Remain hydrated –Men need to remain hydrated by consuming ample water or fluids. It helps the skin to retain moisture. It also helps to flush out all the toxins from the body.
Photo Credits: Pixabay