For generations together, weight loss has been associated with strict diets and exercises. While Obesity might run in the family, a few lifestyle tricks can surprisingly help you in your weight loss plans. What you eat and the way you lead your everyday life largely affects the fat build in the body. A number of people don’t have proper knowledge about eating proper food or working out in a proper way. No matter how you workout and eat, here are a few tips which seem unusual but surprisingly work towards weight loss.
1. Do not consume canned foods – Overall there is no harm in consuming canned food. But the concern is related to the compound named BPA or bisphenol A that is used as a plastic softener. Health experts argue that it tends to have an epigenetic effect on humans. Instead look for canned foods that are BPA free.
2. Stop taking vitamins – Supplements have always been controversial and if the vitamin B is increased, then it can lead to a high risk of diabetes or obesity. Researchers have also said that fortified infant formula could lead to fat genes.
3. Indulge in morning walks – Morning walks give you a direct exposure to sunlight that give you a good supply of vitamin D. It also reduces the risk of an increase in weight and also increases the metabolism of the body.
4. Avoid processed foods and sugar – Processed foods, saturated fats and sugar are the culprits for our overall health and should be avoided to lead a healthy life.
5. Avoid antibiotics – Anti biotics are highly prescribed medicines in the current era of coronavirus pandemic. But these medicines affect the gut bacteria that play a major role in chomping off the fibre. They can then lead to weight gain and could also lead to diabetics.
6. Meditate – Meditation helps to be determined and keeps you happy and merry.
Photo Credits: Pixabay