Your wedding is just a week away and the countdown has begun. The last seven days are crucial and you need to make sure that things are at place so that things go as planned. While a number of other things are being handled by family members, you as a bride or the groom need to pay special attention on your wedding outfit and make-up. Additionally you also need to keep a check on your vendors and the wedding planner as well. Here is a list of things that you need to check on, during the final week.
1. Talk to your planner – Since it is the last week, you need to re-confirm about the arrangements with your vendor or wedding planners. Also have a back up plan in case of an emergency.
2. Packing – If you are planning to have a destination wedding, you need to make a checklist of things that need to be packed. Concentrate on the basics first like your wedding outfits, shoes, make-up, essentials and other miscellaneous items that you might need.
3. Assign work to family members – you can designate some of your family members who you think could handle a few things like keeping an eye on the food and catering and other things like an electricity backup at the venue.
4. Wedding attire alterations – it is assumed that you have got your outfit ready months before the big day, but make sure that you try them again to check if you have lost or gained some extra weight. Check your outfits for any damage or stain.
5. COVID-19 precautions– make extra arrangements for hand sanitizers for guests and also ensure that sanitization process is being conducted at regular intervals.
6. Wedding venue arrangements – double check on the arrangements that are planned at the venue. Make sure that everything is going to be in place as per plans.
Photo Credits: Pixabay