Hair fall is a very common problem that is faced by many people of different age groups. Concentration of the problem can be seen more in the youngsters and middle-aged people who are working or are dealing with something tough in life. While stress is a part of life and cannot be removed completely, but there are a few things that can be done at home with the help of ingredients that are found at the comfort of your home. Here are a few ingredients that can be found at home easily and can help in reducing the problem of hair fall.
1. Curry Leaves – Curry leaves plant is found in almost every house hold and it is blessed with anti-oxidants. You just need to make a paste of curry leaves and apply it to the hair from the root to ends. Leave it for about an hour and then rinse off with cold water and a mild shampoo. Repeat the process at least twice a week.
2. Egg – Eggs contain goodness of silicon, fatty acids and sulphur that helps to nourish the hair, prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth. The egg white can be mixed with henna and applied to the hair. If you don’t like the smell then apply only the white portion of it which is beneficial. Apply it to the hair for at least half an hour before you rinse off with a mild shampoo.
3. Hibiscus – You need the flowers and leaves of the hibiscus plant and grind them in a blender. Apply the mixture directly on the scalp and on the hair length and leave it for about an hour.
4. Apple cider vinegar – People who have an oily scalp can mix some ripe papaya pulp with a tablespoon of gram flour, one egg white and four tease spoons of apple cider vinegar. Apply the mixture on the hair and wash off after half an hour.
5. Indian gooseberry – You need some dried Indian gooseberry and grind them coarsely. Add 100 ml of coconut oil to it and pour the mixture in an air tight glass bottle and keep the container in the sun for about 15 days. You can strain the oil before application.
Photo Credits: Pixabay