Rose water is found in almost every house hold and has a number of skin benefits. It can be used in a variety of ways and is suitable to every skin type. This means, people who have a sensitive skin can also indulge in the benefits of rose water. The concoction is prepared by steeping rose petals in water and is the best for skin. Here are the benefits of rose water for the skin.
1. Toner – Rose water is an excellent toner and helps to close the open pores that can make your skin acne prone. Toning is a very important step in skin care.
2. Helps to maintain pH balance – People who have an oily skin can make use of this solution that helps to control the pH balance.
3. Moisturises – The solution helps to keep the skin hydrated and moisturized and gives the skin a brighter tone with a pinkish glow.
4. Anti-inflammatory – The solution can soothe a few skin conditions like eczema and also helps to remove dirt from the clogged pores.
5. Anti-bacterial – Applying rose water regularly helps to heal the scars and wounds that are caused while closing up the cuts.
6. Improves mood – Since it is made of rose petals, the aroma of it is pleasant and helps the person to deal with anxiety. The aroma helps the person to be relaxed as it calms down the nerves.
7. Anti-ageing – The solution is being used by people since ages and has anti-ageing properties. People who are in their 30s and are noticing fine lines, can regularly use rose water on their skin to get rid of it.
8. Soothes headaches – Not many are aware that rose water can also provide aroma therapy as it helps to soothe the nerves and calms the headaches. You can apply rose water on the head for about 30 to 45 minutes and watch it work like magic.
Photo Credits: Pixabay