Most of the countries are practicing a lockdown due to which most of the employees are forced to work from home. While some of them might be used to it, but it is not easy for many. It is certainly not fun as you have to manage a variety of things like household chores, kids, meals and more such factors that might distract you from work. Here are a few ways that will motivate you while working at home.
1. Create your own work space outside your bedroom – In short, do not work at the place where you sleep. Your bedroom is a place that will make you feel relaxed and will not motivate you to work. Create your own space outside your bedroom which has a proper table, an appropriate chair which keeps your spine straight. This will help you to work with full enthusiasm and at the end of the day you will feel satisfied.
2. Set up goals – No matter how free you are at home things will tend to get a little slow. The best way to get rid of laziness is to set up a schedule or set goals that you need to complete in the day. Every goal when accomplished will make you feel satisfied and will also give you a good night sleep in the night.
3. Take breaks – you might have set up goals and schedules for the day but it is also necessary to give your mind and body some rest. You can set them up like after completing half of your day’s work. You can get up and have a short walk or have a tea break.
4. Do not surf distracting websites – Save yourself from the websites which might distract you for a longer time. There are many social networking sites which tend to distract the users for a longer time.
5. Catch up with colleagues and friends on phone – While you are taking a break you can catch up with your friends and colleagues on phone to make your day a little lighter.
Photo Credits: Pixabay