Health experts have always talked about the benefits of carrots. They are not just good for the eyes but are also beneficial for the overall health of the body. Juices are also good for health, but when you are making a choice it is always wise to insist on freshly extracted juice over the ones which are packed. Carrots are found across all the regions and now with the help of organic farming, it can be found all year round. Here are a few health benefits of having carrot juice on an everyday basis.
1. Good for digestion – There are many people who suffer from irregular bowel movements can consider drinking carrot juice. It contains a good blend of insoluble and soluble fibre that helps in digestion and also relieves from constipation problems.
2. Beneficial for the skin – Carrot juice is not just good for the health but is also great for the skin. One can avoid signs of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles as it contains plenty of Vitamin C and antioxidants. It also helps to delay the signs of ageing on the skin for a longer time.
3. Improves immunity of the body – As discussed earlier, the vegetable juice protects the body from radial damage and also improves immunity power. It contains vitamins C,K,A and B6 apart from potassium and phosphorus that protects the body against many diseases that cause virus and bacteria.
4. Good for dealing with diabetes – Carrot juice might be sweet in nature, but surprisingly it actually helps to regulate the blood sugar levels in the body. Since it has just a few calories, it is highly recommended for people who are dealing with diabetes.
5. Good for heart health – Anything that has fibre is surely good for the heart health as well. Carrot contains potassium which helps to reduce the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
Photo Credits: Pixabay