Problem of dark circles is a very common problem in an era where stress has become predominant. Such a condition often has an effect on the appearance and makes you look sick. There are various reasons for causing dark circles including allergies, stress, anxiety or even hormonal changes. However, there are a few easy ways to get rid of the problem without having the need to spend huge on expensive creams and cosmetics.
1. Cold tea bags – Out used tea bags in the refrigerator for a few minutes and then place it under the eyes. Tea contains caffeine which is a natural ingredient and helps to reduce the puffiness and dark spots.
2. Ice – Applying ice on the affected areas works like magic and tones the skin for even skin color. Wrap a few ice cubes in a soft tissue and hold it under the eyes for a few seconds. You can take it off for a few seconds and repeat it again.
3. Coconut Oil – There are endless benefits of coconut oil. It has numerous benefits for the overall health and physical appearance. Simply massage some coconut oil on the affected area under the eyes before going to bed. Coconut oil contains vitamin E and antioxidants that help to heal and repair damaged skin cells. You will be able to see visible effect in just a few days.
4. Rose Water – Rose water help to rejuvenate the skin and also reduces dark circles but also has soothing effects on the tired eyes. It contains astringent properties and can be used as a good skin toner.
5. Cucumber – Cucumber is enough by itself for removing dark circles, but for a quicker fix, you can try soaking two cucumbers in lemon juice for 3 to 5 minutes in the refrigerator. Place them on the eyes for instant freshness and even the under eyes. The coolness of the cucumber works instantly on the affected areas.
Photo Credits: Pixabay