Wedding budget can be one of the trickiest things in planning one. It is essential to watch your foot carefully before you take the final step. There are a few common mistakes that many of the couples make. Here are a few mistakes you might be making while planning wedding budget.
1. Inviting every person you met – Do not pressurize your budget by inviting too many guests. For every 8 to 10 guests you need to add on invitations, meal, tables and a lot more things. Keep your guest list limited.
2. Booking vendors before the budget is set – The first step is to set your budget. Meet the potential vendor only after you have decided and know how much you need to spend on food and decorations.
3. Buying expensive return gifts for guests – Instead of going for some expensive gifts, you can give something edible like chocolates with a simple tag. The gesture will be appreciated.
4. Spending on expensive flowers – Instead of spending on expensive flowers, select seasonal flowers which can help to save a lot on your money for floral arrangements.
5. Booking at weekends – Select a date when it is off season and make sure that it is not weekend. This will help you to save a lot of money.
Photo Credits: weddinganddressing