Fertility problems has become one of the common problems among both genders. The ever increasing stressful lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits is the reason behind such issues. Here are a few foods which can help you to increase and solve fertility issues by adding them in your daily diet.
1. Pomegranates – Pomegranates juice and seeds are known for improving fertility. They are high in anti-oxidants and studies have found that they help to improve the sperm concentration and motility over many weeks.
2. Walnuts – Walnuts contains healthy fats and is also good for reproductive health. They also have Omega 3s and Omega 6s which is also one of the reasons why the researchers consider that they can help to improve fertility.
3. Eggs – Eggs contain vitamin B which is important for fertility. They also have Omega 3 fats and a good source of protein. Eggs are good for improving fertility in men as well as women.
4. Pineapple – Pineapples are a good source of Vitamin C which helps to improve male fertility. The fruit can be good for people who have low vitamin C levels.
5. Cinnamon – Researchers have argued that cinnamon can be good for fertility levels. Women who took cinnamon supplements showed improve ovulation and made menstruation regular.
Photo Credits: myfitnesspal