If putting on makeup is part of your morning routine, there are a few essentials that you should keep in your office makeup bag, just in case you need to reapply or correct your makeup throughout the day. During those long days at the office that include various meetings, being able to look fresh and confident is necessary. Here are 5 makeup bag essentials you should have in your office.
1. Blotting papers – If your skin type is combination or oily, make sure to keep blotting papers in your makeup bag, as they will absorb the extra oil and provide you with a more finished appearance. Also use blotting papers before applying any additional face powder in order to minimize shine.
2. Lip color – Even the best lip color can wear off after lunch or a few cups of coffee. Keep your favorite lip color in your makeup bag and reapply whenever it is needed in order to maintain your look all day.
3. Face powder – Use face powder to minimize shine or update your makeup throughout the day, but make sure to do it only once or twice a day, at the most. That way you will be able to keep a flawless appearance while in the office.
4. Compact mirror – Keep it so that you can check your makeup from time to time and update it if necessary.
5. Travel size perfume – A little goes a long way and only a few sprays of your favorite perfume will keep your scent updated, especially if you have plans after work.
Photo Credits: Beauty Banter