Looking younger is what most of us want and even though there are many ways to achieve this, we are recommending the simple, natural and affordable ways that do not include a visit to the plastic surgeon’s office.
1. Get enough beauty sleep – start with simple things like getting 8 hours of sleep every night. It will help you feel and look better and it does not cost anything!
2. Stay away from hot water – your skin becomes ruddier as you age so stay away from hot water. Shower and bathe with the coolest water tolerable in order to maintain youthful elasticity of your skin.
3. Use concealer – try liquid ones to achieve a nice, natural brightness under the eyes. When applying, make sure there is no space between the concealer and your lower lash line.
4. Drink plenty of water – 8 glasses of water each day is a must, but increase your intake depending on your activity. Water helps your skin look fuller as the hyaluronic acid which exists in our skin will pull in and hold the water.
5. Apply moisturizer – you need to lock in moisture in the first couple of minutes after you shower. This effective hydration will help with the improvement of fine lines on your skin.
6. Do not forget sunscreen – it has been said a million times, but wearing sunscreen really is the easiest way to look younger, as 90% of wrinkles come from exposure to the sun. It is better to take precaution, rather than repair damage later on.