Summer is here and you find yourself not being fit enough for body-hugging wardrobe or a swimsuit? There is no reason to panic, as these 5 easy ways will help you to get a flat stomach and not only look good, but feel good as well!
1. Start working out – looking good does not come easy for most people, so you need to start working out. However, this does not mean you need to slave away in the gym for hours. Try doing full body exercises, such as push-ups, pull-ups and lunges, with one set of 15 repetitions. This way you will burn fat and build muscle at the same time.
2. Pay special attention to abdominal muscles – you need to work on them at least 3 times per week. Do crunches and leg raises, with three sets of 20 repetitions.
3. Food is equally important – what you eat counts as much as working out does. Make sure to avoid sugar and all processed foods and replace them with fresh fruit, veggies, chicken, beef, fish, whole-grain pasta and bread and low-fat dairy products.
4. Avoid salt – in order to minimize water retention in your body, you need to avoid salt as much as possible. Start using various herbs and spices to flavor your food.
5. Do not stress out – when you are stressed or anxious over something, your body produces high levels of hormone called cortisol, which helps gain weight in the stomach area. Try to relax and think positive!