If you currently own a small business and are looking to grow it, there are a variety of options at your disposal. In the year 2013, it is imperative to have an online presence to go along with more traditional forms of business marketing.
Here are 5 ways you can market your small business:
1. Press Release – This is a more traditional way of marketing a business, but it is effective. Write out a press release for websites, magazines or newspapers and spread the word.
2. Social Media – In this day and age, social media marketing cannot be ignored. This will reach a large target audience and will keep people coming back to your product, as long as there are relevant and updated posts on social networking sites that link to your product website.
3. Online Advertising – Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a great tool that will drive a lot of new customers to your website and is a good way to reaching a large number of people at once.
4. Email Marketing – Once you have attracted leads, it is important to keep them engaged and gain new leads through them. This is where sending out engaging emails will help you.
5. Word of Mouth – One of the most simplistic, primitive and effective methods of marketing. If you have a good product this method of marketing is unbeatable.