The first thing that most people think of when it comes to Las Vegas is gambling and money. However, this beautiful city has a lot to offer apart from the regular fare of excitement and fast living. If you do not want to spend your money on gambling, there are a host of other avenues for enjoyment in this city that never sleeps.
Here are 5 great things you could do and see in Las Vegas.
1. Cirque du Soleil – This is one of the most breathtaking shows on earth. Former Olympic gymnasts put their bodies on the line for feats of incredible dexterity. You will not be disappointed, even though the tickets are a bit expensive.
2. Shark Reef Aquarium – This is a fantastic aquarium housing a variety of sea life. It is built half indoors and half outdoors and showcases sharks, turtles, crocodiles and other wildlife.
3. New York-New York Rollercoaster – Why walk when you can take the rollercoaster through the legendary hotel, its quick and a lot of fun.
4. Fountains at Bellagio – This show cannot be missed. It runs every 15 mins from 8 pm till midnight and every 1/2 hour before that from 3 pm. This beautiful 8.5-acre lake houses 1,214 spritzers, which shoot water over 400 feet in the air and will knock you off your feet.
5. The Spa – Finally after all that partying and roaming around, you will need to relax and get back to healthy living. Go to ‘Spa’ at Bellagio or ‘Canyon Ranch’ at the Venetian for some much needed refreshment.