Updated Trends: Not many are aware of the importance of fruits in one’s daily diet. Fruits help to wash away all the toxins in our body. Fruits are also the best source to get vitamins and other essential minerals for the body. It is advised that a person should eat at least one fruit a day to maintain one’s health. Here are the top five healthiest fruits for a person to eat.
1. Bananas – Bananas are among the cheapest fruits and are available all year. Once the bananas are ripened in room temperature then they must be refrigerated, so that the ripening process slows down. The banana has a good source of potassium.
2. Cherries – Cherries must be eaten fresh and must be stored in plastic bags to maintain their moisture. Cherries can be also consumed after freezing them and can also be used in ice cream deserts. The fruit helps in reducing inflammation related to the heart.
3. Oranges – Oranges are the best source for vitamin C. Vitamin C helps in beating the heat in scorching summer days. They also help in keeping the skin moist.
4. Avocados – Avocados are good for those who are under weight and are trying to gain some weight. They are available the whole year and are found in bright green color or purple color.
5. Apples – An apple a day indeed keeps the doctor away. Apples are a good remedy for curing diarrhea, and they are good for the teeth.