Updated Trends: Car audio systems are the most important source of entertainment while driving and indeed there are several options available in the market today from which one can opt from. A number of factors are taken into account while choosing a car audio system, and it’s not just the price, it’s also the sound, brand as well as the options available on it.We have the top 5 audio systems in the market which one may choose to buy while purchasing a car.
1) Sony XAV-W1 – Exceptional audio system, comes with a touch screen and supports formats in CD, DVD, SACD, WMA, MP3, JPEG. Can play both digital and Dolby sound formats, plus it is iPod ready too.
2) JVC El Kameleon KD-AVX44 – JVC has always been known to have the best the car audio and video systems, thus its name has been steady in the market. The Kameleon comes with both video/audio input and output, with 5.1 channel USB output.
3) Panasonic CQ-VD7001U – A huge name in the car audio market, Panasonic is known to make one of the best car audio systems in the world. This particular model comes with a 7inch touch screen which is also a video output through the DVD and USB input.
4) Sony MEX-BT5100 – Today, Sony is the biggest name in the electronics market, but it has not been making an impact in the car audio market as it is supposed to. This device comes with CD/Mp3 and audio line out, with a number of touches that are basic on various devices.
5) Blaupunkt Casablanca MP54 – Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, MP3-loaded CD-Rs and CD-RW. 16 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels with radio and CD changer controls. Standard audio device nothing special about it, but worth a product.