Updated Trends: The top 5 PC anti-virus for the year 2011 is available with us, and they are the top most selling brands around the globe. PC anti-virus has become a must today and especially due to rise in threat level and malicious viruses these days. The top five anti-virus for the year 2011 are something you need to keep at hand at all times.
5) McAfee Anti-Virus: McAfee anti-virus is a trustworthy software that can protect your device from credible web damage, but it has not been performing as well as the others in the market in recent times. At the same time, it is better to have McAfee than nothing at all.
4) Norton Anti-Virus: Consistent research and development on this product has made this anti-virus come back to life. Once considered to be the best software in the market, Norton has lost its niche and charm to competitors, but still a simple and fine product to buy.
3) AVG Anti-Virus: The best freeware available on the web today and it easily outperforms many legally purchased anti-virus in the market, it is the sole reason it ranks no.3 in our ratings.
2) ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus: The ESET NOD32 is a Slovakia based anti-virus company and today it is even considered to be the best anti-virus available in the market. It comes loaded with a spyware, firewall, and internet security, thus making it almost the best buy available.
1) Kaspersky Anti-Virus: Brute Russian anti-virus, known for its tough and accurate detection of viruses and threats on the computer, which also gives it the unmatched reputation. Kaspersky has been shifting ranks since the past couple of years, but what ever the case may be it has always been in the top 5 for a long time.