The bride and the groom prepare for their wedding day since many months and just a day before the big day is surely stressful. Some of the brides also have anxiety attacks while thinking if anything could go wrong. It is very essential for the bride to keep calm before she begins with the festivities. In order to make sure that nothing goes wrong and everything goes as planned, here are a few things that the bride can do 24 hours before the big day.
1. Use the day to remain calm and relaxed – The wedding day can be really tiring and your body needs to be prepared for all the fun and excitement. You can use this day to relax and take rest. The most important thing is to keep your phones and laptops away for the day. Do meditation, which will help to calm your mind.
2. Hire a person to cross check – The wedding planner surely has the responsibility, but still hire a person (who can be a family member) who will cross check all the arrangements, plans and also the licenses. This will help you to remain calm and relaxed and will not have to worry about things going wrong.
3. Avoid eating unhealthy – For the big day you don’t want to spend the time making trips to the washroom. Make sure you do not eat anything unhealthy or that is brought from outside. It can not just make you sick but can also affect the glow on your face.
4. Have ample sleep – While you are surrounded with friends and family, you do not have to stay up late. Make sure you have ample sleep and be relaxed and be prepared for the next day.
5. Keep cash handy – Cash in hand can always be a life saver as you can need anything on the spot and the cash in hand can be useful in case of emergencies.
6. Do a trial with jewellery and outfit – You might have picked up the best fitting outfit, but it is always advisable to do a last minute trial. There can be chances that your outfit might be too loose or too tight.
Photo Credits: Pixabay