Any of us do not even find time to try out the home remedies due to busy schedules. Our personal and social life has become so busy that we seldom find time to take care of ourselves. Apart from the social life, our work has also kept us occupied so much that we forget that there is also something beyond work. Stressful work schedule can lead to under-eye bags and dark circles. Such dark circles make us look older, tired and unpleasant. Here are a few easy and quick home remedies that can also be done while sitting at your office cubicle to get rid of puffy under eyes.
1. Green tea – This is one of the easiest of the remedies to get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles. Take some green tea bags and keep it in the refrigerator. Take them out when they are cold and place it on your eyes for 15 minutes. Repeat this process twice or twice a day so you can do it when you take a short break from work.
2. Coffee – Coffee is not just a great source of anti-oxidents but is a multi-purpose ingredient. Take some coffee powder and mix it with one pinch of black pepper and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Mix the ingredients and apply it under your eyes. Be careful while applying as it has pepper. Leave it for ten minutes and gently wipe it off with a cotton pad.
3. Cold Teaspoon – This can also be called as one of the most easiest hacks that also provides great results. You just need a regular teaspoon and place it in the fridge. After it chills, take it out and place it on the under bags, for 20 minutes. This method can be done twice a day for best results.
4. Cucumber – Cucumber is an age old method which is great for the eyes. You can cut a few slices of cucumber and keep it in the refrigerator for a while and place them on the eyes. Leave them for 15 minutes and repeat it multiple times in the day for best results.
5. Baking soda – Mix one teaspoon of baking soda and one cup of hot water and soak cotton pads and place it on the affected area. Leave the cotton pad for 15 minutes and wash your face with cold water.
Photo Credits: Pixabay