The Monsoon is here and is time to take a style check. While it is drizzling outside, it does not mean that you can out away your sense of style. It might be tough to make choices during a season when you might get splashed while on a walk on the road, but that should not keep you away from looking stylish and confident. Here are a few simple tips that can help to stay stylish when it rains with the appropriate rainwear.
1. Take out your rain boots – Rain boots do not mean that they make you look bulky and like a worker in a factory. Some of the modern rain boots look stylish and are current now. Thigh high boots or knee length boots can make you look and feel stylish as well.
2. Layer up with proper equipments – When there are chances of showers, it is time to go stylish with those outer layers. You can complete your outfit with a stylish anorak or a waterproof jacket that can help to keep your look structured.
3. Carry a cute and chic umbrella – It might seem a little awkward for some, but carrying a stylish one can be an instant game-changer. Invest in an umbrella which is charming as well as sturdy and can keep you dry.
4. Save your hair – Since it is monsoon, it is essential to protect your hair from a bad hair day. Make sure that you carry a silk scarf all the time.
5. Wear rain friendly material – You can make sure that you pair your rainwear with a pair of waterproof boots or loafers with a rubber sole. During the rainy days, your casual outfits can also be paired with a pair of clogs.
Outfit idea when it rains
A trench coat with rain boots can be the perfect rainwear and the most trendy thing during the showers. A trench coat has a classic shape with a waist clinching belt and is perfect for you to flaunt your curves on the go even while it is drizzling. Wear it over a crisp white shirt dress and rain boots and can easily take you from a desk to a date night.
Photo Credits: Pixabay