Anxiety attacks is a phase that is seldom controlled by a person. But if it is left untreated, it can lead to a greater problem in near future. Such attacks can last from a few moments to many hours. People who deal with this, become concerned that something is going to harm them and this makes them anxious. Here are a few remedies that can treat your anxiety issue.
1. Get 15 minutes of sunlight everyday – Sunlight is a very natural way to treat many disorders. It helps to increase the levels of Vitamin D in the body that decreases anxiety disorders and depression. You just need to make sure to get at least 15 minutes of natural sunlight by taking a stroll in the morning.
2. Limit Caffeine intake – Caffeine indeed gives you the needed kick and energy but it makes you feel jittery. It also increases the anxiety levels. In case of anxiety, you need to cut the intake of caffeine.
3. Get enough sleep – The problem of insomnia is one of the major symptoms of anxiety. You have to make a habit to go to bed early and do not use mobile phones or watch TV at night. Also make sure to sleep at the same time every night and complete your sleep.
4. Practice meditation – The aim of meditation is to emit all the chaotic thoughts from your mind that is going through a traumatic phase. You just need to replace the bad thoughts with good thoughts. It helps to bring a sense of calm and makes your mind relaxed.
5. Eat Healthy – There are many causes like low blood sugar levels, dehydration and eating artificial flavoured foods that can cause mood changes. Eating healthy stuff keeps you happy. Make a few changes in your diet and see the results of an improved anxiety.
Photo Credits: Pixabay