We often imagine how the celebrities get the time to maintain their skin and hair and manage to look at their best. Not many know that it is not just about the expensive products, but many of them follow a few simple tips that make their skin look flawless and their hair long, thick and healthy. Here are a few simple hacks which can help to maintain a healthy skin and hair.
1. Dull and tired skin – Massage the skin with papaya and then make a scrub by mixing, honey, oats and a little cold milk. Wash the skin with ice cold milk and water and pat dry.
2. Natural hair color – If you do not have time to apply henna, you can give a brownish tinge to the hair. Take a few springs of rosemary and simmer it with 2 cups of water with 2 tease spoon of black tea until it reduces to half. Mix it with 1/4th cup of shampoo and every time you shampoo your hair, use this mixture. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
3. Frizzy hair – Simmer two slices of lemon in two cups of water till it reduces to half. Put the decoction in to a spray bottle and spray it on the hair.
4. Under eye bags and dark circles – Take used chamomile tea bags and store them in the freezer. Grate half of a cucumber and massage it around the eyes. Lie down with the tea bags on the eyes for ten minutes and find the instant difference.
5. Quick hair care – When you do not have the time to shampoo and blow dry, just sprinkle some talcum and amla powder in to the hair brush and overturn the hair and brush from the nape of the neck to tips. Your hair will become bouncy again.
Photo Credits: Pixabay