Revealing the 89th Academy Awards After-Party Menu
When you look at the menu, it’s unreal. How lucky can the stars be?! Imagine winning a golden trophy followed by a dinner party that is fancy AF. When you have the créme de la créme in cinema sitting down for supper, you got to serve the best that is beyond any natural human being’s wildest dreams. If you thought an Oreo cheesecake was a sign that you made it life, when you ogle at these pictures, you are going to hear your stomach growling and your heart wanting and your brain fidgeting. For real. Take a look at the glorious menu that was served up for the guests at the Oscars after-party –
A good dinner party comes with its own share of alcohol. While most of us sip on cheap red wine or a beer, maybe champagne if you’re feeling a little fancy, check out what Hollywood’s elite are downing.
- Piper-Heidsieck champagne
- Francis Ford Coppola wine
- Cocktails with The Hilhaven Lodge whiskey
If you thought the drinks were high-end, wait till you come to entrées. How these celebs remain so thin after being given such a menu, is anybody’s guess. Read on and weep!
- Puck’s black truffle chicken pot pie, served in individual ramekins and topped with a buttery puff pastry
- Baked mac n’ cheese
- Poke, sushi and shellfish open bar-on-ice
- Gold-dusted truffle popcorn
- Homemade pretzels
- Assorted salads that include goat cheese, granola, beets and bitter greens
- Smoked salmon served up on an Oscar-shaped cracker with caviar
And if you’re body isn’t already bursting with gout with such indulgent food, oh, there’s more where that came from. Those were just the appetizers, wait till you meet with the mains –
- Moroccan spiced Wagyu short rib topped with parmesan funnel cake
- Taro root tacos with shrimp, avocado, mango and chipotle aioli
- Gnocchetti with braised mushrooms and cashew cream
- Lobster corn dogs
- Vegan carrot pasta
And finally we come to the end and the best of the night – dessert! Think of all the yummy, indulgent, dreamy sweet things – and voila, you have it and then some, at the Oscars after-party
- Frozen treats prepared by hand using liquid nitrogen
- Lava cakes
- Gelato and sorbet
- Vanilla and red velvet waffles
- Takoyaki cake balls
- Chocolate buffet – caramel cappuccino Oscar lollipops, Oreo cookie s’mores, chocolate bonbons using movie theatre flavors like Sour Patch Kids, Red Hots and Goobers.
The entire Oscars 2017 after-party was catered by none other than celebrity chef, Wolfgang Puck.
Are you hungry yet?!
Photo Credits: Cosmopolitan